THE WOA CONSULTING GROUP LTD
- “We” or “us” means WOA Consulting Group Ltd.
- “You” means you, the person visiting the WOA-CanMedSupply website.
- “Personal information” means information that can be used to uniquely contact, identify or locate you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you are visiting our website, we may collect and store the following information about your visit, including:
- The IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using;
- your browsing behavior;
- the date and time you are visiting;
- the URL of the pages you visit while you are on WOA-CanMedSupply.com
- what websites or search terms referred you to WOA-CanMedSupply.com
We refer to this collected information as “Device Information.”Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual devices or persons.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you purchase a prduct, create an account, sign up to our newsletter, participate in a promotion or contact us with a question or concern. We may collect the following order information, including:
- First and last name
- Delivery and billing addresses
- Email address
- Mobile telephone number
- Payment information (such as credit card details)
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and protect the security or integrity of our website and our business. We also collect this information to improve and optimise our site (for example, by looking at how our customers browse and interact with the site and to understand if our marketing campaigns are successful).
The Personal Information we collect may be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order including the delivery of items purchased from the WOA- CanMedSupply.com online store
- Keep you updated on your order
- Respond to you
- Send you our newsletter
- Personalise your customer experience
- To administer and fulfill our promotions
When you register as a user on WOA-CanMedSupply.com website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials. There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email if at any time you want to unsubscribe from receiving these.
Our website places a cookie on the hard drive of your computer. A “cookie” is a file which allows us to track and target the interests of users. In addition, our website uses third party cookies to assist advertisers, which include the following;
- Google Analytics – which gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor, age, gender and interest on an anonymous and aggregate level. It also tracks your activity across the WOA-CanMedSupply.com website. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our site.
- Google Ads – to deliver target advertisements to individuals who visit our websites.
- Facebook Custom Audiences – to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our website.
Turning off cookies:
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Finally, we may disclose your personal information if we have reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a threat to:
- public health and safety; or
- the life or health of an individual; or
- we are required to do so by law or court order.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Occasionally, the WOA-CanMedSupply.com website might contain links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or actions of any third-party websites; you will be subject to their privacy policies.
We endeavour to store your personal information on secure servers and take steps to maintain the security of your personal information. However, we all know that no method of transmission over the Internet, and method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you where it is stored in such a way that it can be readily retrieved. If the personal information we hold about you is not accurate or complete, then you may ask us to correct it.
To update your personal information, such as your email address, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to New Zealand, Canada and the United States.
CHANGING THIS POLICY